January 25, 2017
Opening Keynote: The Markets Evolve
The Marcellus and Utica have emerged as world-class plays that are reshaping the energy industry. The CEO of one of the midstream's biggest firms describes what he sees for the region's future.
- Alan S. Armstrong, President and CEO, The Williams Cos. Inc.
Panel: Taking Marcellus To Market
The Marcellus continues to confound the industry with its breadth and scope. These midstream operators provide updates on the near-term and long-term needs of the big play's producers.
- Patrick Redalen, President, Stonehenge Energy Resources II LP
- Gregg Russell, Senior Vice President - Commercial Development, DTE Gas Storage and Pipelines
- R. Douglas Walker, Vice President, Tallgrass Energy Partners LP
Spotlight: Adding Infrastructure
It will take a lot of new pipe and terminals to fully connect the Appalachian Basin to customers. Can contractors do it? A major contractor reviews what's happening–and what needs to happen.
- Harry W. New, President, Willbros Oil & Gas
Finance Roundtable: Midstream & The Markets
Despite commodity price worries, the midstream holds investor interest. These financial experts tell how operators can convert that interest into capital to pay for new infrastructure.
- Ben Davis, Partner, Energy Spectrum Capital — Slides were not used in this session
- Rob Wilson, CFA, Director of Research, East Daley Capital — Slides were not used in this session
- Guillermo Sierra, Managing Director, Head of Midstream Advisory, Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc. — Slides were not used in this session
Operator Spotlight: Spectra In Appalachia
One of the region's major service providers has growth plans in place that will better connect the region's producers to major Northeast markets.
- Robert Huffman, Director, Business Development of U.S. Transmission, Spectra Energy
Spotlight: Demand-Side Developments
What's the answer to abundant supply? New demand. The worldwide energy industry is remaking itself as the Utica and Marcellus grow in importance.
- Greg Haas, Director, Integrated Oil and Gas Research, Stratas Advisors
Panel: Utica Rising
The Utica now produces some 3.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas and nearly 100,000 barrels of liquids. And those numbers are projected to keep rising. How will midstream operators meet the demand?
- Marc A. Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Blue Racer Midstream
- Steven M. Woodward, Senior Vice President – Business Development, Antero Resources Corporation/Antero Midstream Partners LP
Spotlight: Energy's Growing Place In Appalachia
The new president and CEO of one of the region's largest oil and gas trade associations reviews how the industry is stimulating the region's economy in multiple ways.
- Daniel J. Weaver, President and Executive Director, Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association (PIOGA)
Operator Spotlight: Plumbing The Utica
This midstream operator has worked in eastern Ohio since the early days of the Utica play, offering its customers services ranging across all phases of NGL production and sales. Learn how it sees the market today and what plans it has for the future.
- Frank Tsuru, President and Chief Executive Officer, M3 Midstream LLC
Legal Roundtable: The Constant Of Change
Midstream operators face multiple legal and regulatory challenges, both at the national level as a new administration takes office, and locally. These attorneys focus on top issues in the sector and provide a heads-up as a new year begins.
- Mark D. Sherrill, Partner, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan — Slides were not used in this session
- Kurt Krieger, Principal, Steptoe & Johnson — Slides were not used in this session
- Scott Janoe, Environmental Partner, Baker Botts LLP — Slides were not used in this session
- Keith J. Coyle, Shareholder, Babst Calland — Slides were not used in this session